Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Topic Proposal


Topic Proposal:


Essay Two is an exploratory paper in which I plan on writing about the problem of Unhealthy America. I will research the problem to gain information about how to address the situation to analyze the plans already in place and future endeavors to correct the problem.  I will research about both the consumption of unhealthy foods as well as the lack of exercise. However, I will also explore the realm of the psychological impact, in which people are struggling to lose weight and both the social and financial impacts obesity has on the nation. Overall, I will encompass all aspects of the problem of unhealthy America, and hopefully after more research I can decide a main focus for the paper. 

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a good topic. You may want to hone in on a specific group of people or a particular place in America. As you research you will see how others have addressed the problem, which will help you figure out how to insert your voice into the conversation.

    ReplyDelete