Saturday, March 30, 2013

essay three proposal


Essay Three Proposal

My topic for essay two was about unhealthy America and the different factors that led to obesity. It encompassed the majority of the aspects relating to Unhealthy America, however for essay three I will narrow in on one or two particular aspects. This will allow me to create a more urgent exigence for the situation and create my own stance or argument on the topic. In addition, I will be able to use some on the research I already have found and will use some strategies in the articles to craft my own appeals to the audience for my argument. From this point I will decide on a particular topic or affected age group. For my essay I will focus on the role of unhealthy foods on college students particularly those found on most meal plans at college campuses. I can state the problems associated with unhealthy foods to this age group and also mention the long-term effects. This is a important topic moving forward as a nation and when these students are learning to change the world, they can be the role model for other age groups. I will then mention my person plan moving forward with how to control obesity and promote healthy behaviors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment